This lesson is active, happy learning!
How Do I Login To Stratex?
You may access Stratex from any computer with access to the internet.
- Point your browser to: https://estratex.com/Login/hideaway
- Provide your login information
- User name (typically first initial and last name: for example Jane Doe would use jdoe. However if you share a first initial and last name with someone else at Hideaway your user name will have a number at the end. Please look to your welcome email for your specific information)
- Password: Your password . (if this is your first time logging in your password will be : capital first initial + last name + last 4 of social +$)
- Company: our company name in Stratex is: Hideaway
- Public Computer: If you are using a computer that is shared with others, such as the manager workstation in your location's office, please leave this box checked.
- Provide your 2 factor login information
- Stratex contains very sensitive and privileged data about applicants, current and former employees and that data must be protected. Because of this Stratex requires 2 factor authentication. 2 factor authentication is the combination of something you know and something you have. In this case your password and a code that is either email to you or provided via an application on your phone.
- Provide your 2nd factor and login.
- You should now be able to access the Stratex dashboard.